Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship Opportunities at IOCAG
IOCAG is seeking candidates to develop funding applications within the Individual Fellowships call (Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions, MSCA). If the proposals are successful, the research fellows will work on the following topics:
- Carbon remineralization in the dark ocean: Reconciling biogeochemical rate estimates and ecological measurements. Supervisor: Prof. Javier Arístegui-Ruiz
- Characterization of eco-anthropic aspects of the Canary Islands' beach-dunes systems as a key for their sustainable management. Supervisor: Ph.D. Luis Hernández-Calvento
- Seasonal Variability of the AMOC: The Canary Current. Supervisor: Prof. Alonso Hernández-Guerra
- The role of zooplankton and micronekton in the ocean carbon flux. Abundance, biomass and ecophysiology of diel vertical migrants. Supervisor: Prof. Santiago Hernández-León
- Study of the Vertical Oceanic Pump in mesoscale eddies. Supervisor: Dr. Pablo Sangrà Inciarte
If you are interested in submitting a proposal, please send us your CV and your motivation letter by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Download a doc with extented info here.